Orli - Daily Scrum bot in Discord
If your team is using Discord and you are looking for a Project Management bot, Orli is for you.
If you are using Discord for business, and you are looking for a way to get work done and communicate about it, then Orli — Scrum bot for Discord can help you.
Install Orli on any Discord server
Orli is available for you to install it on your server. Click on the following link and install it on your Discord Server: Discord Jira Integration.
Functionalities we release available now:
Configure your Daily Scrum (Daily Stand-up) questions
By default (if you don’t do any configuration) the Daily Scrum questions are:
- What did you complete yesterday to achieve the sprint goal?
- What did you work on (but didn’t complete) yesterday to achieve the sprint goal?
- What will you be working on today to achieve the sprint goal?
- What does it block you from achieving the sprint goal?
- What do you need to “discuss after.”
Any user you can configure the following:
- set the questions the team must answer
- define who reports in the daily scrum
- specify the window of time in which the team must report on Daily Stand-Up
- identify the channel in which the team members will report
- which users report in the Daily Scrum
All the bots from your server are blacklisted by default.
Report Daily Scrum (Daily Stand-up)
To report on Daily Scrum, every user must write to Orli directly (as a direct message). We implemented this functionality because it gives the possibility to any scrum team member to take their time and create their daily standup while keeping the reporting channel structured.
Orli formats your Daily Stand-up.
Link your Jira user with Orli
To link Orli to your Jira user, you will need your Jira ID. To get your Jira ID, follow the following instructions:
- On your Jira project page, click on the top right corner
- Click on Profile
- The Jira ID is the code from the address bar
Learn more here.
List the Jira user stories assigned to you.
You will see only the user stories that have your user as an assignee. Make sure you connected your Jira server to Orli before. Learn how to use Jira stories.
List the Jira sub-tasks assigned to you.
You will see only the user stories that have your user as an assignee. Make sure you connected your Jira server to Orli before.
Update any Jira issue assigned to you
You can update the status and assignee for Jira user stories or Jira sub-tasks.
Currently, I’m collecting any feedback personally. You can find my emails on Orli.ai.
Known Orli limitations:
- comments on the name of the one who configured Discord (Admin, we recommend to tag the persons)
- Orli supports only one daily standup channel per server
- no admin rights, everyone has full access to configure Orli
- Due to Discord limitations, Orli is command-based, but if you need assistance, drop me a message and I’ll be happy to work with your team to make the best out of Orli
Learn more about Orli on Orli.ai.